Natural Henna Cones
Natural Henna Cones
RaidaHenna takes the pleasure in creating henna cones that are 100% natural, fresh and dark staining. The henna paste has a smooth velvety texture which makes it easy to draw beautiful designs. The cones do not come with a cutted tip, so you can cut the cone opening to whatever size you want to work with.
Each cone is 22-24 grams in weight and at easy to hold length.
Ingredients: Organic rajastani henna powder, lemon juice, sugar, water and essential oil
How to store:
- Organic Henna is perishable, so freeze them as soon as delivered until ready to use.
- Thaw it 30 minutes prior using
- Do not refreeze more than 3 times
- Do not store for more than 4 months
How to use:
- Carefully cut the cone tip at your desired size. Start with cutting a tiny bit to avoid over cutting .
- Grasp the cone near the tail end and gently apply pressure with your fingers. Everyone holds their cone in a unique way, so take time to find a comfortable position for your own hand. Some prefer to hold it more like a pencil.
- Place the cone tip not quite touching the skin to lay down nice even design.
- Once your design is complete, you can poof a bit of cosmetic glitter powder on top to add some shimmery color for the day.
- Allow design to dry for 15-30 minutes or until dry to the touch.
- Once dry it’s time to seal your henna design. As the henna dries, it can begin to crack and flake off. It is normal but it’s better to prevent it by applying lemon-sugar sealant or a medical tape.
- To remove paste, gently flake off using finger nails/ butterknife or a credit card. Do not wash with water. If sticky and stubborn, use coconut or mustard oil to remove any residue.
- It will be a bright orange at first and slowly darken to a dark red-brown color over 48 hours. It will slowly fade away as your skin exfoliates.
- Henna stains last 7-10 days.
- To keep henna stains looking their best avoid water for the first 24 hours and apply a coat of vicks balm on fresh stain.
- Enjoy your custom one of a kind henna design!